Posted on 26 October 2010 by SEOman from Seattle
I did my masters in IT and now I have started learning search engine optimization on my own. I know a little bit about SEO. But I want to master it by all means.
Originally posted 2010-08-29 08:17:35. Go Home page
Possibly Related Posts and Articles (automatically generated)
- Where do I go to get a full, easy to understand information and backgrd about Search Engine Optimization?
Would like to understand all that is involved with SEO. I read about Pay Per Click, lots of fraud, meta data files, need additional web content pages, content writing, page ranking, etc. Anyone have any idea of time and costs associated with all these various requirments? Sure seems confusing!
- I completed Search Engine Optimization Course in India. I want to do job in UK/USA. How can I find job there?
How will be our career as SEO consultant? Could anyone help me regarding that?
- from where i can learn about search engine optimization?
please tell me institue name or any coaching center name which provides knowledge of search engine optimization.suggest me what can i do for learning basic terms of SEO.
- Why Search Engine Optimization is interesting as well as very challenging job for SEO Developers?
- Where can i learn to do Search Engine Optimization so i can market our web site???
I have try using SEO companies before, but result were very poor, I would very much like to learn the whole SEO business, and help to market my web site, what kind of background would i need to do this??