Posted on 26 October 2010 by SEOman from Seattle
If I hire and SEO to tell me how my pages should change to rank higher, will he/she actually create those pages and then upload them or do they just make recommendations and then I have to have my web designer make the changes and upload the pages?
Originally posted 2010-09-23 08:21:03. Go Home page
Possibly Related Posts and Articles (automatically generated)
- How to do SEO (Search Engine Optimization) on php pages?
I have an existing website with a combination of html and php pages. I want to optimize some of these pages for search engines. Will the same techniques (keywords, descriptions, etc) that work on html pages work on php pages?
- Will linking several websites to each other give me better Search Engine Optimization results?
My business has 4 separate websites. If I linked all of these sites together would I get better SEO results? If I linked every page on every site to every page on the other sites, would this help also? Any tips would be appreciated! Thanks!
- Why do web owners needs Search Engine Optimization services at all?
I want to know about SEO because i need SEO services for my web site http://www.webmarketingroadmap.com
- Which are the most reliable and best performing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) companies on the web?
I'm looking to outsource my SEO management. I get a dozen phone calls at my office every day from different companies trying to sell their marketing genious. I am looking for someone to tell me which companies are worth their price and which may not be.
- Where do I go to get a full, easy to understand information and backgrd about Search Engine Optimization?
Would like to understand all that is involved with SEO. I read about Pay Per Click, lots of fraud, meta data files, need additional web content pages, content writing, page ranking, etc. Anyone have any idea of time and costs associated with all these various requirments? Sure seems confusing!